Frequently Asked Questions :
What Makes Str8 Better?
- Customized treatment plans made by a licensed dentist
- Our team is available to speak with you whenever it is convenient for you, no bots!
- Str8 & White! Our whitening foam is included with your treatment
- 3 month estimated treatment time!
- Str8 smile guaranteed for a lifetime!
When do I Log into my Patient Portal?
Once you purchase your aligner plan, a confirmation email will be sent to you and you will click the link to create your own personal patient portal account.
This portal is very important for your smile journey! You will be able to fill out the mandatory forms, upload photos and files, direct message the Str8 support team and more!
How Do I Know Str8 Is Right For Me?
Str8 is designed to work for people with all types of alignment issues, including correcting spacing, crowding between teeth and rotation. Your at-home impressions will give us what we need to know for our Str8 Aligners.
Can I do Str8 If I Have Veneers?
Of Course! Str8 can move veneers and crowns as long as they are not on your molars. See what your personalized treatment plan looks like after buying and sending back your Impression Kit!
What If I Mess Up My Impressions or Don't Do Them Right?
We offer Extra putty for purchase if you possibly mess up on your impressions!
Once you log into your patient portal account you will have the option of scheduling a video call with the help of a dental professional so this doesn't happen!
Do I Need Str8 Insurance?
Create your smile for a lifetime! With our Str8 insurance we guarantee that if you lose your aligners at any time during your customized treatment plan we will send you new ones and help you stay on track at no additional cost**
What Is Affirm?
With Affirm you pay over time. You’re in control of how long you get to make monthly payments. Plus, you never pay more than what you agree to up front.
To sign up for Affirm, you must:
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you're a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Not be a resident of Iowa (IA) or West Virginia (WV).
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address.
- Provide a valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS text messages. The phone account must be registered in your name.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identify.